The company Riviera Outsourcing concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated treatments, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy taking up all these treatments, the aims pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For more information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 1 – Legal mentions
1.1 Site:Riviera Outsourcing
1.2 Publisher (‘editor’):
- Riviera Outsourcing is edited by Jean Christophe RECU.
- Address: 154 Avenue du castel 06270 Villeneuve Loubet.
- Mobile: ’33 6 07 41 78 91
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Siret: 85353261200019 – EPA: 7022Z
- Tax number: 21 19 421 335 290
- VAT: VAT not applicable (CGI s. 293-B)
- Editor: Jean Christophe RECU.
1.3 Host (‘the host’):
- Riviera Outsourcing is hosted by:
- LWS (www.lws.fr – Web Services Line)
- S.A.A.R.L with a capital of 500,000 Euros
- 10 PENTHIEVRE STREET
- 75008 PARIS
- Phone: 01 77 62 30 03
- RCS Paris B 851 993 683 00024 – EPA 6311Z
- VAT intra: FR21 851 993 683
- SIRET 85199368300024
- Editor: Nicolas Depredurand
- LWS – Web Services SAS is a subsidiary of LWS Group, a company with a capital of 1,000,000 Euros registered at the EPInal RCS under the number 450 453 881 2 Jules Ferry Street, 88190 Golbey.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site Content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all items reproduced or used on the site are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the publisher’s prior and written consent, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses is not worth accepting such uses and waiving the proceedings.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher will be able to:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
- Delete any information that may disrupt operations or in violation of national or international laws;
- suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be liable in the event of a failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The login material to the site you use is your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data, including from viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal action against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you for compensation for any damages, sums, convictions and costs that might result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
Users may set up all hyperlinks to all or part of the site. Any link should be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in that link.
Article 7 – Data Collection and Protection
Your data is collected by Riviera Outsourcing
Personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable individual (person concerned); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relationships with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is:
- Name and first name
- Email address
Article 8 – Right to access, correct and delete your data
Under the regulations for personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data about them, by writing to the following email address. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right to correct: If the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request an update of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to object to data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that has provided it and transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at: Jean Christophe RECU. Riviera Outsourcing 154 avenue du castel 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. Phone: ‘336 07 41 78 91.
Or by email, at: email@example.com
Any application must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and the address to which the publisher will be able to contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications require it.
In addition, and since Law 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website.
We recommend that you first contact us with the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your issue.
Article 9 – Data Use
The purpose of personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for treatment is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
- User access and use of the Platform
- Managing the operation and optimizing the Platform
- Implementing user support
- verifying, identifying and authenticating data transmitted by the user
- Personalizing services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, depending on their preferences;
- preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and managing security incidents;
- management of potential disputes with users
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration it takes to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes publicly available information in the Platform’s free comment areas;
- When the user allows a third party’s website to access their data;
- when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 12 – Commercial Offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you don’t want to, please notify you by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when viewing the site, you have access to personal data, you must refrain from collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher disclaims any responsibility for this.
The data is stored and used for a period in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when visiting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies can be deposited on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear allowing you to express a choice about the use of said “cookies.” Unless you decide to disable these “cookies,” you agree that the site can use them.You can express and change your “cookies” wishes at any time, knowing that this can reduce or prevent access to all or part of the services offered by the site, by clicking on the following link: Manage Cookies
If the user refuses to register “cookies” on their device, or removes those that are registered on the device, their browsing and experience on the site may be limited.If necessary, the publisher disclaims any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the site and the services possibly offered.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
TYPE OF “COOKIE”
|CATEGORY OF COOKIES
||WHY WE USE THESE COOKIES
|Mandatory cookies (required)
||These cookies are strictly necessary for security and to allow the basic features of the site (security, connection, preferred language, basket backup, order status,…).
||These cookies help us improve our site by collecting and analyzing information about its use. They can also be used to provide a better customer experience such as online chat and social media sharing.
||These cookies are used to track visitors anonymously through websites. They allow you to display targeted ads and offer you content related to your interests.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies, for any type of browser, please see the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Pixel Internet
The publisher may occasionally use Internet Pixels (also known as tags) and deploy them through a partner likely to find themselves (and thus store the corresponding information, including the User’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed in both online advertisements allowing users to access the Site, and on the different pages of it.
This technology allows the publisher to evaluate the responses of visitors to the site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information viewed), as well as the user’s use of that site.
The external provider will eventually be able to collect information about visitors to the site and other websites through these tags, compile reports on the activity of the Site for the publisher, and provide other services related to the use of the site and the internet.
Article 14 – Photographs and Product Representation
The product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable Law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at: email@example.com.